We usually use white paper with a natural look and cotton texture, normally combined with letterpress, stamping , screen printing etc. Any of our techniques usually work together with them. Keep in mind that 100% cotton papers are designed to obtain the most of letterpress printing and get a deep trace without any effect on the other side of the paper. Stamping is also good for these kind of papers. We´ll go to less porous papers for screen printing.
We normally have the papers on the list below (anything can be ordered):
– Natural white paper (300, 350, 540, and 700 gr…)
– Intense white paper (300, 350, 540, and 700 gr…)
– Recycled white paper 650 gr
– Smooth white paper 700 gr
– 100% cotton paper 600 gr
– Irregular edge artisan paper 350 gr